Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fall Wish List

If you open up my closet, you'll find that everything is color coordinated, yet there isn't many colors to coordinate! I'm always drawn to black. Maybe it's a Persian thing, maybe because black goes with everything, I just can't get enough of it. I've been challenging myself lately to step out of my comfort zone and wear some more color! And that's not going to be any different for the fall and winter seasons. I want to incorporate bright and fun colors into my wardrobe. I have been dying for these Zara shoes for months. I think they are such a beautiful statement piece and they can totally transition into fall and winter. Yes I may have cold toes, but sometimes you just have to suck it up for fashion. I've been ogling this Kate Spade purse for some time as well and look how perfectly it goes with the shoes - it was TOTALLY meant to be. Make sure to click on the link to the purse below - it's a lot bigger than it looks here and when it comes to purses my philosophy is always...the bigger the better. My next Zara purchase is definitely going to be this striped leather dress. It's so chic and utilitarian, I know I will get a lot of use out of it. The Mackage coat with leather trim matches the dress beautifully but I know I'll be able to incorporate it into practically every outfit I wear. What colors are you drawn to this season? Comment below! Love, Mona M.

Dress: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Purse: Kate Spade
Jacket: Mackage

For the upcoming season I find myself drawn towards a lot of neutrals - beiges, browns, black and white. This ensemble feels like the perfect comfortable yet chic outfit for a cold night out. I love the look over the knee boots give any outfit, paired with a gorgeous cape from Zara that can be worn in so many different ways. I've had my eye on this beautiful Louis Vuitton purse for quite some time - I think it is just perfection. The H&M skinnies have a slight sheen to them that allows for a subtle edge without embracing the look of full on leather. The top has a sheer aspect which adds a bit of sexuality to any ensemble, and of course the accessory must haves for the cold seasons: leather gloves which accent the boots, a thick black infinity scarf, and a slightly floppy hat to pull it all together. Are there any high ticket items you guys have been saving up for? Let me know in the comments below! Love, Mona J.

Top: Zara
Pants: H&M
Jacket: Zara
Hat: ASOS
Gloves: ASOS
Scarf: Paula Bianco

1 comment: