Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sneaker Wedges






Sweater: H&M, Leggings: Lululemon, Shoes: Target, Purse: French Connection (similar)

*Thanks to Neda Sanai for the photos!*

Sneaker wedges...a love/hate relationship of epic proportions. We used to hate them...and then a miraculous little thing happened. You see...I had sworn that I would never wear sneaker wedges until I saw them on sale at Target for under $20 (they are still on sale by the way, follow link above to purchase). The first day I wore them I fell in love. They are so comfortable yet still give you added height. They also go with all of our leggings, pants and jeans. It's kind of genius. We love the futuristic vibe these ones have. These are super trendy and of course, every good trend will come to it's demise but we will be hanging onto these until the very end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment