Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Buckles Galore





Jacket: Ralph Lauren (Find on eBay by searching Ralph Lauren Fireman Jacket) | Pants: LOFT |Shoes: ShoeDazzle | Clutch: Juice Couture (old) | 
Sunglasses: Thanks to Giant VintageCami: Forever21

What better way to accessorize buckles than with more buckles? I've been obsessed with this Ralph Lauren jacket since I first stole it out of my mothers closet. Stealing stuff out of her closet is pretty much a weekly occurrence that she isn't too happy about. Apparently you're supposed to tell people when you steal clothing from them so they know not to look for stuff they expect to still be in their closet. But that is neither here nor there. I purchased the ShoeDazzle booties when the website first launched so unfortunately I don't have a direct link to them but they have a lot of similar styles on their site so check it out! These bad boys have a 5 inch heel on them but the platform actually makes them bearable for long periods of time. This outfit has a military feel to it which is why I love it with the oversized aviators from Giant Vintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment