Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Safari Green







Boots: Forever 21 (similar) | Pants: LOFT (similar) | Top: LOFT (old) | Cardigan: LOFT
Purse: Louis Vuitton | Watch: ToyWatch (similar) | Scarf: Old

I absolutely love playing neutrals off of each other. And with a small pop of color like a scarf, you can pull a cute outfit together. I have to admit, I think without the scarf and the purse (and okay the fringe boots) I would pretty much be ready to go on a safari. I can't tell you how comfortable this outfit is and although there is a lot going on between the scarf and the fringe and the big purse - it works for me. I don't think olive green is usually a go-to color for people when they are out shopping, but it's a nice twist on your usual neutrals and can really add a lot of dimension to your wardrobe. The scarf was a street purchase in NYC - one of the best $10 I've ever spent!

1 comment:

  1. Really appreciable daily outfit by this blogger. Amazing fashionable dress selection and style are so well.Color combination is really awesome I love so much in fashion clothes. To see the outfit my enthusiasm increases more.

    ReplyDelete